Today is International Day of the Girl. This day was started four years ago by the UN. It’s a day of global efforts to ensure a world free of discrimination for young women and girls.
In EOR programs in Ethiopia we have girls who inspire to be teachers, doctors, astronauts, lawyers, nurses, mothers, pilots and many more. Thank you for supporting their daily needs of medicine, clothing, food, education and so much more.
Would you like to celebrate a special person in your life today? Maybe your daughter, mom, aunt, cousin, child? Consider a donation in their honor to Ethiopian Orphan Relief. Your tax deductible gift will go directly towards our projects in Ethiopia and make the future more bright for these vulnerable children.
Some current projects we have that directly impact girls at Children’s Heaven
- $25 provides a new mattress
- $21 provides a new blanket
- $15 provides a new set of sheets
- $12 provides sheet of towels
Our current projects that directly impact girls at Lola Children’s Home
- $10 provides 22 children at Lola with Plumpy Nut for one day. Plumpy Nut – nutritional supplement for malnutrition
- $10 provides 2 chickens
- $51 provides a week of Plumpy Nut for 22 children
- $204 provies a month of Plumpy Nut for 22 children
To make a donation for one of the above or where the need is greatest please visit here.
Thank you for changing the lives of many girls!