I think of Ethiopia all the time and start to miss it. For people who have never been there that might seem odd. So I thought I’d make a top 10 list of what I miss most about Ethiopia.
10) The food
7) Waking up to the sound of chanting
6) Coffee ceremonies
5) The donkeys (really I loved them)
4) The kids in the country smiling and laughing when they saw us and yelling Ferenji.
3) The rolling hills in the countryside
2) Friends (including men) walking down the street holding hands
1) Being where my son began his life